1:33 AM

LIGHT HOUSE Pictures at last!






     My verse of late has been "Until the day break and the shadows flee away, I will get me to the mountain of myrrh and to the hill of frankincense. " (Song of Songs 4 : 6)  Right there is so much to meditate on .....

      Finally.... we introduce you to our apartment in Light House.  The fifth photo above shows the entrance way, while another shot shows Annelisa holding my prized  flowers in front of the two hidden rooms ( they remind me of The Hiding Place and I sometimes wonder if we will have occasion to hide anyone in them).  The rest show the exterior of the building and a couple shots of our little park (which, typically, takes the place of  a yard for most of us in Asian Village).       In the park by the pond where goldfish were busy, I saw an old woman looking frail, painfully thin, and deeply despondent.  I smiled and nodded in passing.  Twenty minutes later I had forgotten her as I crossed on the stepping stones through the water to where she still sat.  She raised a bony finger and described circles with it (not sure what that meant) so I struck up a conversation as she arose eagerly, face lighting as we exchanged pleasantries.  I had a curious sense of God laying foundations for a bridge to this pathetic soul.....most rewarding!  I reflected on the danger of being so preoccupied with my own issues that I fail to see the pain and need of others. Publish Post

PRAYER

Give me an undivided heart,
     An undistracted mind,
To ever choose the better part,
     Thy matchless Presence find.

0 comments: