12:47 AM

Small Sweet Surprises

     Apparently pictures of "Light House" upload invisibly.....we're back to that.   A picture-free pause.....  Well,though nothing momentous seems to be occurring, I want to note the tiny blessings of life. (1.)  My "blue" (looks more purple to me) hyacinth is in full bloom and smells heavenly.  (2.) Out by the exercise equipment I got  a little surprise when an unidentified wild creature scampered by, then turned and came toward me before vanishing.  Wild-creature sightings are rare enough to be pretty note-worthy here, but this was unique in that it was a little yellow fellow the size of a thin squirrel.... a new species?

   (3.)   Next some cute little boys caught my eye.  "Are they twins?" I asked Annelisa.  "Yes- -no! Triplets!"  They were identical and dressed identically, and  I was impressed that the mother, with whom I spoke, managed the little trio so well.  Onlookers coping with their  tots were amazed, remarking that one is all they could ever expect to manage, and that was hard enough.   "The little Emperor" syndrome caused by the one child policy bears much evil fruit; it is always refreshing to see a "large" family (meaning more than one!)
     (4.) This last one is not classed as a small blessing.....it's BIG!  I've been reading a couple of marvelous books :  Living Water  by Heavenly Man (every page seems to flow with grace abundant) and Rowland Bingham : Into Africa's Interior (my special love for missionary biographies aside, this account  portrays the absolutely amazing potential in one life lived for God.)

3 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very good......

Evonne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Evonne said...

Hi! I can use some encouragement.... thank you! I would enjoy knowing more about you. Are you in the USA?
Blessings,
Evonne